Bamboo Porcelain Soy Candle - Bergamot & Cedar 7.8 oz.
The Bamboo Bergamot and Cedar soy candle is made with a hand crafted porcelain ceramic container Inspired by Nature. This Bamboo porcelain ceramic container with its distinctive details Is a delight to behold lit or unlit. The porcelain ceramic container with its rich golden brown translucent glaze will glow with comforting warmth.
Bergamot and Cedar scent offers a rich blend of the bright citrus note of Bergamot and the warmth of woody Cedarwood. Aromatic tones of Cedar blended with the delightful tones of citrus bring a scent that is earthy and warm enlivened by citrus.
• Porcelain candle container hand crafted in Santa Fe, NM
• Hand poured using all natural soy wax grown by American famers in U.S.A.
• Soy candles are eco-friendly using renewable, vegetable source and not a petroleum by-product
• All natural. lead-free, cotton wick burns clean
• Fine translucent porcelain clay allows candle to glow while burning
• Carefully selected translucent ceramic glaze is beautiful while candle lit or even unlit
• Please note that shades of glaze may vary as each candle container is hand crafted
Tips: Every time soy container candles are lit they should be burned until the liquid wax (melt pool) reaches the sides of the container. This will result in a longer lasting soy candle without the occurrence of tunneling down the center. The candle will last longer by keeping the wick trimmed to 1/4 inch. The further the flame gets down into the container, the more often the wick needs to be trimmed.
WARNING - To prevent fire, always burn candle within sight on a heat-safe surface, away from flammable items. Keep out of reach of children and pets. For best results, burn until wax melts evenly across container, not exceeding 4 hrs. at a time. Keep wax pool free of debris. Keep wick centered and trim to 1/4" each time candle is lit. Avoid drafts. Never touch or move a hot candle. Stop burning candle when 1/2" of wax remains. Never leave a burning candle unattended.