Classic Terracotta Soy Candle - Ylang & Ginger 7.1 oz.
The Terracotta Classic Ylang & Ginger soy candle is made with a hand crafted terracotta red clay ceramic container. A truly classic shape adding its soft round lines to any room in your home or office. The terracotta ceramic container fashioned in rich, earthy red clay brings a sense of warmth and tradition.
Ylang & Ginger offers a unique blend of spices with a touch of floral with Cedarwood, Ho Leaf blended with Ginger, Cardamom and Clove Bud. A bit spicy but very inspiring giving it exotic charm.
• Terracotta candle container hand crafted in Santa Fe, NM
• Hand poured using all natural soy wax grown by American famers in U.S.A.
• Soy candles are eco-friendly using renewable, vegetable source and not a petroleum by-product
• All natural. lead-free, cotton wick burns clean
• Rich red terracotta clay offers traditional sense of style
• Burn for approximately 50 hours, leaving a beautiful handmade container as a keepsake.
Tips: Every time soy container candles are lit they should be burned until the liquid wax (melt pool) reaches the sides of the container. This will result in a longer lasting soy candle without the occurrence of tunneling down the center. The candle will last longer by keeping the wick trimmed to 1/4 inch. The further the flame gets down into the container, the more often the wick needs to be trimmed.
WARNING - To prevent fire, always burn candle within sight on a heat-safe surface, away from flammable items. Keep out of reach of children and pets. For best results, burn until wax melts evenly across container, not exceeding 4 hrs. at a time. Keep wax pool free of debris. Keep wick centered and trim to 1/4" each time candle is lit. Avoid drafts. Never touch or move a hot candle. Stop burning candle when 1/2" of wax remains. Never leave a burning candle unattended.